The alarm clock that runs away beeping, to get you out of bed!
Clocky gives you one chance to get up. But if you snooze, Clocky will jump off your nightstand and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide, beeping all the while. You'll have to get out of bed to silence his alarm. Clocky is kind of like a misbehaving pet, only he will get up at the right time. As seen on Today Show, Good Morning America, New York Times, Better Homes & Garden.
- Runs away beeping on carpet or wood
- Durable! Jumps from 3 feet high
- Loud robotic sound
- Option to snooze once or disable snooze
- Option to turn off wheels and use like a conventional alarm clock
- Flashing backlight indicator as it runs
- Demonstrable with 'demo' mode
- Perfect nightstand size 5.24" x 3.5" x 3.5"
- 4 AAA batteries not included