Callisto: URSA Major Constellation NecklaceRegular price $27.00 Sale price $21.60 Save 20%
One of the brightest and most recognisable constellations in the sky, Ursa Major is everyone's favourite star set.
According to mythology, Ursa Major began as Callisto, an attendant to the goddess Juno. Juno, however, was intensely jealous of Callisto's beauty and so to protect her, Jupiter, king of Olympus, cast Callisto into the night sky, forever to wander the night realm as Ursa Major, the bear. And she looks beautiful.
This dainty constellation necklace looks just as perfect paired with a NASA tee as it does with your going out-out wardrobe. She's a stunner.
- Gold plated charm with tiny zirconia stars
- Charm measures a petite 2.7cm across
- Chain length 46cm
- Plated chain
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico and some international locations.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.