Cyanide is designed with an image of Crystal Violet under the microscope. Crystal Violet is a special dye used in forensic science to stain fingerprint residue. Cyanide was created by Nick Viana who is a music supervisor for Sony Music (department: Sony Extreme Musik). Living in NYC and without a night sky, Nick aims to capture patterns that are seen both on the cosmic level and each innaverse made under the microscope.
- Real scientific image with bright, vivid designs
- Scratch resistant and protects from bumps
- Ultra slim with gloss finish
- 3D full wrap print
- Case wraps around buttons
- Print inside of case
- Available for iPhone 6, iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge